Blood High EP1 Blood High EP1

Holy shit...

Dark Knight Returns! Dark Knight Returns!

Nice. But how does billionaire Bruce fucking Wayne not have six dollars?

Zelda Onox Dark Dragon p1 Zelda Onox Dark Dragon p1

I liked it.

Spikerman87 responds:

hi Scoot. :)

"Money Maker!" "Money Maker!"

Same as the person below me. I really couldn't take my eyes off this.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I don't think you can make the truth any clearer.

Pfft! Of course you can! Still love your style dude. I don't think I can play Xbox like they do. I don't play Xbox though. Hmmm. Maybe I'll try PS3. Or Wii !!! Keep up the Awesome work. OH NO! A PUN!

Lucifer Lucifer

Back in the days of stick animations

The animation itself wasn't bad really. Entertaining to watch anyway. The artwork could have used a lot of work though. Not the stick figures themselves, but everything else that encompassed them. The general thought of the animation does have it's flaws though. Logically speaking, God created everything. Us, the universe, satan, logic, everything. Satan was sentenced to rule hell. Anyway, if Satan tried to attack Heaven, well, he'd get his ass kicked. You can't beat the guy who created logic and understanding itself. Sorry for the long review! <D

Bear Bear Bear Bear

What can I say?

10 out of 10 and 5 out of 5. Can't really give this anything less since this is the kind of stuff Newgrounds desperately needs. The animation was flawless and entertaining to watch. I could literally FEEL the work and care put into this animation. If I wore a hat, it would be off to you. Outstanding.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Very Promising

I gotta say that this was actually very good! I mean this was just so randomly ridiculous, how could anyone hate it? Well, might as well get this review started.

Humor: I've seen this brand of comedy before, but I laughed a couple of times. Using Scoot the way you did definitely made me laugh the most. I kind of saw the Rina-chan humor coming the second I hit play though.

Audio: The voice acting was top notch as well as the audio quality. Minimal static was heard even during most of the screaming sequences., which isn't always easy to fix.

Animation: Frame by frame animation is always entertaining. The majority of what you used was frame by frame! Sure. Most of it seemed like the characters were switching positions between 3 or 4 frames at a time non-stop, but the lip syncing was excellent.

Artwork: The artwork wasn't spectacular unless you're looking at the main menu or scene selection screens. Some scenes on the other hand were actually very well drawn.

Research: Roughly, your research on how the original Street Fighter Club was very well done! I remember when I offered to help Rina chan with this one. I never animated for someone other than myself, so I thought it'd be in interesting experience.

Conclusion: Since there was a little bit of WHOOKOS in it, or course I had to leave a review. There were some faults in the research done in the animation though, such as the choice of WHOOKOS characters. For example, The only WHOOKOS characters used were Scoot, Swiffer, and BBD. Scoot I can understand since he animated the original flash, but Swiffer and BBD? I think the use of dick jokes would have made more sense if Kyo was the one there instead of Swiffer, since Kyo did the majority of dicking around in the first WHOOKOS episode. Then again, the audience probably wouldn't get the references anyway. Either way, very nice flash.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Spazkid responds:

What? No
"review of truth" and minions sent to Zero bomb me?

Pravo

anime munters anime munters

Really Good

I thought this was really good! The animation was top notch and you were really able to draw each character from their individual anime VERY well. Started back in 2006? That's when I submitted my first flash on my old newgrounds account. XD

Vete a la Versh 14 Vete a la Versh 14

Different Yet The Same

This was a little different for me. But I really liked it! Seemed to have that same usual Newgrounds humor for the most part. But it was really fun to watch still. =3